Agrosul Máquinas | JDLink™ | Gerenciamento de Informações | John Deere BR
- Mantenha-se informado sobre a localização e as horas de motor de suas máquinas, além de monitorar a utilização das mesmas e o consumo de combustível;
- Proteja o seu patrimônio com recursos como cerca geográfica e toque de recolher;
- Mantenha seu equipamento rodando com o acompanhamento de planos de manutenção preventiva e recursos como o Service ADVISOR™ Remoto;
- Gerencie os fatores relacionados com a disponibilidade, o desempenho e os custos de produção associados ao maquinário.
You can’t be everywhere at once, but with a JDLink™ modem and connection, you can easily pay attention to things that matter most, no matter where you are. JDLink connections allow machine and field data to flow automatically to the John Deere Operations Center™ application, making it visible and useful to you and your team. With a JDLink connection, you are always connected to the work in progress and can make timely adjustments to keep things moving, whether you are tilling, planting, applying, harvesting, managing your fleet, or maintaining your property.
Don’t just run – Run smarter and run connected
Nearly 20 years ago, John Deere producers began guiding equipment with global positioning systems (GPS). Connecting machines to this technology empowered them to work with greater precision, efficiency, and ease. This connection quickly became the way farms operate. Now, it’s a given.
Today, thanks to relentless innovation and advancing technologies, a JDLink connection opens the way to improve performance in virtually every aspect of your operation helping you get more done with less, adding profits, and raising productivity.
JDLink connects you to:
- Your dealer – You get peace of mind because you have proactive, remote dealer support that helps you get maximum value from your John Deere investments. Your dealer can personalize your support experience with remote machine health monitoring, service and maintenance, as well as insights and training.
- Your equipment – Stay on top of your equipment's health and productivity. With access to monitor machines from anywhere, you can prevent or minimize work interruptions, solve problems, and keep business running strong. By passing data from one machine to another, you can take time and guesswork out of jobs, ensuring consistently excellent results throughout your operation and growing cycle.
- Your operation – Gain confidence with the information you are collecting in your Operations Center account. As you gather information from your operation, you get ready access to past performance, current progress, and future plans, so you can take confident steps toward greater efficiency, productivity, and profits.
- Your team – Give your team the information and direction they need to do jobs accurately and on time. When you are connected, you are ready to handle the unexpected, guide others, adjust plans, and solve problems.
- Your advisors – Easily exchange information with advisors who help you make decisions. With your permission, you can give them a clear view of what's happening in your operation, allowing them to offer even more accurate, reliable advice.
- John Deere – Know that you are running your operation with quality, durability, and innovation using John Deere tools and technologies that are fit for your purpose today and getting smarter all the time, because John Deere learns and innovates from a global network of connected customers.
Connecting your equipment means turning up results
You operate it. Your dealer supports you. John Deere builds and improves it.
It’s hard to imagine running any business without connectivity. By now, even the most reluctant producer has turned on some level of connectivity to simplify, streamline, or safeguard important aspects of their business:
- You’ve turned on email and web access to connect with suppliers and customers.
- You’ve turned on text messaging to connect with your crew.
- You’ve turned on file sharing to exchange materials with your advisors.
- You’ve turned on online banking to connect with your assets.
Take the next step. Turn on the JDLink service so you can turn up your results.
À medida em que sua frota cresce, fica cada vez mais difícil gerenciar o desempenho e a utilização das máquinas. As ferramentas do Operations Center garantem que você aproveite ao máximo o seu investimento.
- Verifique a localização da máquina
- Veja o histórico de localização (no John Deere Operations Center)
- Visualize e crie relatórios do desempenho e utilização históricos
- Compare o desempenho da máquina em sua frota
A manutenção do seu equipamento é simples com Maintenance (Manutenção) na web do John Deere Operations Center.
- Visualize as manutenções atuais e vencidas com Maintenance (Manutenção) na web do Operations Center ou no aplicativo móvel JDLink
- Utilize os planos de fábrica ou crie um plano personalizado para cada máquina
- Visualize as peças necessárias para cada intervalo
- Link para Peças John Deere para encomendar peças
JDLink™ hardware and connection makes sharing with partners simple. In the John Deere Operations Center™ application, users can establish a sharing relationship with trusted advisors and partners (John Deere dealers, agronomists, insurance agents, etc.) and electronically share a view of their machine and field data with whomever they choose. They have control and transparency over with whom data is shared and what data is shared. With the right trusted advisors and partners, support for your equipment and operations when it matters most is always a few clicks away.
Partnering with the John Deere dealer and sharing machine performance data allows for Connected Customer Support. Dealers can watch for critical alerts that could prevent a failure before it happens. Dealers can remotely diagnose issues without leaving their shop, and then dispatch the closest service vehicle and get the parts you need. With these features, downtime and repair costs can be reduced.
Wireless Data Transfer (WDT) is another way JDLink hardware and connection make sharing data simple and efficient. With JDLink compatible hardware, there is no need to manually transfer work data files with USB drives. With WDT, remotely send files between Operations Center and connected machines. Even a partnered agronomist can send work data files with WDT, if given the appropriate permission. Spend less time, make fewer mistakes, and don’t lose USB drives with WDT.
There are many connected software companies (CSC) that provide additional tools that add to the value of JDLink and Operations Center. They cover many categories such as aerial imagery, weather, profitability, prescription writers, to name a few. Many of these CSCs can send data back into Operations Center accounts wirelessly, which makes the experience even more efficient. You have transparency and control of your data being shared with CSCs through Operations Center. For more information on CSCs, go to https://Connections.Deere.com.
Materiais de Suporte
Folheteria Agricultura de Precisão
Se há uma coisa que a John Deere sabe, é que os produtores querem maior produtividade e operações mais rentáveis. Mas, como atingir estes objetivos? Venha conhecer.
Catálogo de Peças
Conheça nosso catálogo de peças, e tenha acesso aos acessórios que garantem o bom funcionamento do seu equipamento.